GPTHQ Terms of Service
By accessing this web site, you (the "user" or "member") are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Conditions of use
By signing up to the GPTHQ web site/service a user agrees that:
- They are over 13 years of age, and if between the ages of 13 and 18 that they have parental permission/consent to use the site/service.
- They are allowed only one member account with the service, and will not attempt to open multiple accounts with the service.
- Any information they provide about themselves is complete and accurate.
- They will comply with any local, state, federal, territorial and international laws, rules, and regulations relating to the use of the site and service, and any and all of its related sites and services.
- They will not attempt to complete or seek credit for completing any individual GPTHQ offer or promotion more than once.
- They will not attempt to complete or seek credit for completing any GPTHQ offer or promotion which is not applicable to their geographical location.
- They will not participate in any activities which interfere with or disrupt the GPTHQ service, its systems or networks, nor any activity that would interfere with our disrupt the service, systems or networks of other GPTHQ users or any related sites or services.
- They will not attempt to circumvent any method in place to enforce or monitor their compliance with these terms and conditions.
- They will not participate in any illegal methods of promoting or advertising the service, their involvement in the service, or any other related services. Such illegal methods include, but are not limited to, "spamming" of a user's referral URL/address/link on third party sites or services.
- They will not use the service, its systems or networks to participate in any activities that would violate local, state, federal, territorial or international laws, rules, and regulations.
ANY USER/MEMBER WHICH IS FOUND, AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF GPTHQ, TO BE IN VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL HAVE THEIR GPTHQ MEMBER ACCOUNT TERMINATED AND THEIR ACCESS TO THE SITE AND SERVICE REVOKED. ANY USER IN VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FORFEITS ANY CLAIM TO COMPENSATION THEY WOULD OTHERWISE HAVE BEEN PAID FROM THEIR PARTICIPATION IN THE GPTHQ SERVICE.
The materials on GPTHQ's web site are provided "as is". GPTHQ makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, GPTHQ does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall GPTHQ or its suppliers/contractors/employees/representatives be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on GPTHQ's Internet site, even if GPTHQ or a GPTHQ authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Users agree to indemnify, defend and hold GPTHQ and its suppliers/contractors/employees/representatives harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising from the use of the GPTHQ site/service, a user's connection to the GPTHQ site/service, violation of these terms, or a user's violation of any rights of another.
6. Account crediting
GPTHQ member accounts are credited for offers automatically on receipt by GPTHQ of the promoter's notification that a member or one of their first or second level referrals has satisfactorily completed the conditions of an offer. GPTHQ shall not be held liable for failure to credit a member's account in cases where this notification is not sent or not received, even if all of an offer's conditions have been fulfilled by a member, or in any case where technical or network difficulties interrupt the reception or processing of a promoter's notification. Accounts are only credited once for each offer completed - members will not be credited for completing the same offer more than once.
Payments will be made to a member's nominated PayPal account once per calander month, usually between the 15th and 20th day of that month, for any amounts credited to the member's account in the previous calender month. To be eligible for a payment at that time, the total amount of the member's previous month's earnings with the service must be greater than the payment threshold. The default threshold for payment eligibility is $15 USD, but the threshold may be increased by GPTHQ or the member at any time. Members must nominate a PayPal account address they wish payments to be made to in order to receive payments. GPTHQ shall not be held responsible for any loss of payment arising from a member nominating either an incorrect PayPal account address, or a PayPal account address the member does not have access to. GPTHQ will cease to be responsible for any funds transferred via the PayPal payment system once GPTHQ receives confirmation that such funds have being transferred to the PayPal account address nominated by the member. Any fees, costs or charges arising from the member's use of PayPal to receive a payment are the sole responsibility of the member.
8. Revisions and errata
The materials appearing on GPTHQ's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. GPTHQ does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. GPTHQ may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. GPTHQ does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
10. Terms of service modifications
11. Governing law
Any claim relating to GPTHQ's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
(Current as of December 14, 2009)